Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 18/Moreland Blvd. - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
- SE region weekly construction update
2016/2017 - West segment (Manhattan Dr. to I-94) construction scheduled
- Improvements, Kossow Rd. intersection
- New sidewalk, E. Moreland Blvd.
- Design updates
- Kossow Rd. preferred alternative
- Two through lanes in each direction will be maintained at all times
- Access to businesses will be maintained throughout the project
All closures are dependent on favorable weather conditions. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 29, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.