Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 181/Wauwatosa Rd. (Cedarburg) - Fast facts
|View SE, WIS 181 (Cedarburg) - Ozaukee County in a larger map.|
WIS 181/Wauwatosa Rd., Western Ave. to Bridge Rd., in Cedarburg, in Ozaukee County.
- Reconstruct Bridge Rd. and Western Ave. intersections into roundabout intersections to improve traffic flow and reduce delay.
- WIS 181 is a major collector facility that runs in a north/south direction beginning at WIS 59 (Greenfield Ave.) in the city of West Allis, Milwaukee County, and ending at WIS 60 in the town of Cedarburg, in Ozaukee County.
- This facility provides a direct route between the communities of Cedarburg, Mequon, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, and West Allis with direct access to I-94.
- Construction May-Oct. 2013
- Roadway will be closed to through traffic.
- Traffic will be detoured using County C to County Y to County 60.
- Project will be constructed in stages and the corridor will be accessible to local traffic and emergency vehicles at all times.
Lindsay Schmidt, WisDOT Region Communication Manager
Mohammad Hossain, WisDOT Project Manager
TJ D’Amico, Project Leader
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 5, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.