Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Reconstruction - Need/purpose
Why is this project needed?
Several criteria establish the basis for project need:
- Physical deterioration, age of facility, and related deficiencies
- Increasing traffic volume and future congestion
- Safety concerns
- Drainage concerns
Project benefits/anticipated outcomes
- Improved safety
- Increased roadway capacity
- Improved ride quality
- Improved operational quality
- Improved accommodation for pedestrians and bikes
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.