Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Reconstruction - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- March 2013 - PIM
- Fall 2012 - Real estate meeting with property owners
- Summer 2012 - Environmental Assessment (EA) available for public comment
- Feb. 1, 2012 - PIM, presented recommended project design
2010 and older
- Sept. 15, 2010 - PIM, presented revised project concepts
- Sept. 9, 2006 - Adjacent property owners meeting
- Mar. 14, 2005 - PIM
- Oct. 18, 2004 - PIM
- Mar. 3, 2004 - PIM
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.