Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 33 - Fast facts
West Bend, Washington
|View SE, WIS 33 in West Bend, Washington County in a larger map.|
WIS 33, Trenton Road to 4,000 feet east of Oak Road, in the city of West Bend, Washington County.
- Intersection improvement at North Oak Road and WIS 33, including the addition of a right turn lane for westbound traffic and a left turn bypass lane for eastbound traffic
- Replace cross culvert pipes within the project limits on WIS 33
- Mill and repave the asphalt pavement on WIS 33, including widened, paved shoulders
- Replace pavement marking and signing
Promote your business during construction
The current condition of the roadway is deteriorated and nearing the end of its useful life. The roadway section can no longer be economically maintained due to the amount of pavement deterioration and poor ride quality. Therefore, pavement rehabilitation will now be completed.
Early June thru July 2014
- The intersection work will be completed in two stages, with work completed on the eastbound lanes in stage one and work completed on the westbound lanes in stage two.
- The route will remain open to through traffic at all times.
- However, temporary single lane closures with flagging operations will be used in order to complete the work.
- There will not be a detour route.
Tom Lazcano P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 28, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.