Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 50 Reconstruction Project - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- No meetings scheduled
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2015–2018 - Prepare final design plans
- 2015–2017 - Right of way acquisition
- Fall 2017 - Begin construction package #1, access roads
- Fall 2021 - Begin construction package #2, WIS 50 (mainline)
- Fall 2022 - Begin construction package #3, WIS 50 (mainline)
Past (anything prior to today)
- Feb. 13, 2014 - Project comments were due
- January 23, 2014 - PIM #2, Presented updated design plans and schedule
- Summer 2012 - Completed 30 percent design plans
- June 26, 2012 - PIM #1, Presented 30 percent design plans
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 2, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.