Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 60 Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Summer 2014 - PIM anticipated to discuss the refined range of alternatives
- Late 2014 - PIM anticipated to discuss preferred alternative and impacts.
Past (anything prior to today)
- Late 2013 - Refining alternatives and continued data gathering
- Sept. 23, 2012 - PIM to introduce project
- July 13, 2012 - Project comments were due
- June 27, 2012 - PIM to introduce the project and show preliminary range of alternatives
- June 20, 2012 - PIM, introduced the project and show preliminary range of alternatives
- Early 2012 - Developed preliminary range of alternatives
2011 - Study information and data gathering started
WIS 60 Study Project Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 14, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.