Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
|View SE, WIS 67, Blue Ribbon Dr.-Thackeray Tr. (including interchange at I-94), in Oconomowoc, Waukesha County in a larger map.|
Project overview map available from the February 18, 2015, public meeting. (Note: this is a large file and may download slowly.)
WIS 67, Blue Ribbon Drive to Armour Road (including interchange at I-94), in Oconomowoc, Waukesha County.
- Improved geometrics at the ramps connected with I-94
- Added bicycle and pedestrian accommodations
- Improvement of intersections throughout the project to
address the following issues:
- Lack of travel lanes or insufficient turn lane length
- A severe skew angle of the intersection
- Substandard sight distance
- The new WIS 67 bridges over I-94 will meet or exceed the desired vertical bridge clearance standard of 16 feet 9 inches
Final design work with construction scheduled for spring 2015 and scheduled to be completed summer 2016.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: March 2, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.