Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 67 - Fast facts
|View SE, WIS 67 in Dousman/Eagle, Waukesha County project in a larger map.|
WIS 67, US 18 to WIS 59, in Dousman and Eagle, in Waukesha County.
- Potential rehabilitation or reconstruction of a 9.61 mile stretch of roadway
- Potential intersection improvements at Town Road X, County ZZ, County C/CI, County D, and County Z.
- Analyze substandard curves to meet new safety
- Public Involvement Meeting - Early 2015
- Earliest possible construction scheduled to begin 2021
Any potential construction would be staged to maintain access to the Kettle Moraine State Forest at all times. Through traffic will be detoured.
Preliminary design work
Brian Pluemer, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT SE Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: February 18, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.