Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-794 Lakefront Gateway Project - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- June 20, 2014 - 60 percent preliminary engineering plans anticipated completion
Future (next year and beyond)
- Feb. 1, 2015 - Final construction plans anticipated completion
- Summer 2015 - PIM anticipated
- Fall 2015 - Construction anticipated to begin
2016 - Anticipated completion of construction
Past (anything prior to today)
- May 13, 2014 - PIM
- April 1, 2014 - Draft Environmental Report (ER) anticipated completion
- Feb. 14, 2014
- Project comments were due
- 30 percent conceptual plans anticipated completion
- Jan. 22, 2014 - PIM #1
- November 2013 - Preliminary engineering started
- February 2013 - The city of Milwaukee completed a traffic study. The study identified initial concepts to be studied as part of the current project.
- 2013 - Design work
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.