Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 83 Reconstruction
|View SE, WIS 83 (County E-US 18) Delafield in Waukesha County in a larger map.|
WIS 83, approximately 3,500 feet south of County E to approximately 4,500 feet north of US 18, in the town of Genesee, the village of Wales and the city of Delafield, in Waukesha County.
- The project will reconstruct WIS 83 to four lanes from County E to US 18.
- The project will also add roundabouts at County E and US 18.
Promote your business during construction
- Construction - February 2014 to late spring/early summer 2015
- Traffic will be maintained on WIS 83 during construction, with flagging.
- Construction operations are scheduled to continue on Wednesday, March 25
- Major earth moving operations are scheduled to begin the first week of April
- The project is expected for completion in July.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: March 24, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.