Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 East-West Corridor - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2012-2014 - Draft graphic of planned activities from 2012 through 2014
- 2013 - Environmental/engineering analysis continues, including the development and presentation of multiple design concepts, and the preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- 2013 - Public involvement and stakeholder engagement continues, including the conduct of a public hearing to receive testimony and comments on the Draft EIS and range of alternatives.
Future (next year and beyond)
- Preferred alternative is identified, and study concludes with the preparation of a Final EIS.
- Federal officials accept or modify WisDOT’s recommendation via the preparation and signing of a Record of Decision.
- The TPC meets in November 2014 and makes a determination if the project should proceed into the design phase.
Past (anything prior to today)
- First community workshop
- Environmental/engineering analysis
- Public involvement and stakeholder engagement
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: September 11, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.