Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Paradise Dr. Park and Ride - Fast facts
West Bend, Washington
|View SE, Paradise Dr. Park and Ride lot, in West Bend - Washington County in a larger map.|
Paradise Dr. Park and Ride, on Parkway Dr. near US 45/Paradise Dr. east, in West Bend, Washington County
- Resurface the asphalt parking lot
- Place concrete pavement in the bus area
- Set up a curb and gutter to improve drainage and define parking areas
- Improve on-site bike and pedestrian features
- Provide motorcycle parking
Promote your business during construction
The existing lot is in deteriorating condition, requiring areas of pavement replacement and patching on an ongoing basis.
The project will provide durable pavement, a well-defined parking area, and improved access for motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians. The work will improve safety and will reduce maintenance disruptions and costs.
Construction is anticipated late summer/early fall 2014.
- The project will close the Paradise Dr. Park and Ride lot during construction
- Alternate parking and transit services will be provided at the Jackson Park & Ride, located at County P and Apple Lane, near US 45 at Exit 63
- View the Jackson Park and Ride and the WIS 60/ US 45 interchange
- Go to www.ridewcce.com for bus schedules and route information
- The signed detour route from the closed Paradise Dr. Park & Ride lot follows Parkway Dr. northwest to Paradise Dr., west to US 45, south to WIS 60, one block east to County P and north several hundred feet to Apple Lane
Martin Villaca, P.E., WisDOT Project Leader
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: August 6, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.