Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Project information is organized in a statewide summary and by individual projects. Individual projects are listed by highway number in the transportation region where they are located.
The projects listed reflect the department's intent to improve the state highway system based on assumptions about available revenue, inflation and legislative decisions. As these assumptions change, so does the program. Therefore, project listings may change in the future.
Questions about individual projects should be addressed to the transportation regional office where the project is located.
- Statewide program summary
- North Central Region - Adams, Florence, Forest, Green Lake, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Marquette, Menominee, Oneida, Portage, Price, Shawano, Vilas, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood
- Northeast Region - Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond Du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Sheboygan and Winnebago
- Northwest Region - Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau and Washburn
- Southeast Region - Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha
- Southwest Region - Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Monroe, Richland, Rock, Sauk, and Vernon counties
Bureau of State Highway Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 27, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.