Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - South section
Baraboo, Sauk County
US 12, from Terrytown Rd. south to Ski Hi Rd., around the city of Baraboo, in Sauk County.
- Project involves 5.4 miles of proposed four-lane bypass.
- Interchanges scheduled to be constructed at WIS 136 and County W.
- South of Baraboo, freeway will change to an expressway with limited access to some businesses/homes and full access to Lehman Rd. and Ski Hi Rd. intersections.
Design work has completed with construction starting in spring 2015 and completion in 2017.
Upcoming events/traffic impacts
- April 6, 2015
- Road Closure on Hatchery Road - Closure scheduled for approximately (No Marked Detours Installed)
- Road Closure on Gasser Road - Closure scheduled for approximately (No Marked Detour Installed)
- April 7, 2015 - US 12 business owner meeting at 5 p.m. – 6
- To be held in Room B-24, Sauk County West Square Building, 505 Broadway Street, Baraboo, WI 53913
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 26, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.