Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 (I-90/94 to Ski Hi Road) Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - South section - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2011-2014 - Continue right of way acquisition and complete final roadway plans
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2015 or later - Construction scheduled to start
- Fall 2017 or later - Construction scheduled to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
- Winter 2010 - Started appraisals and negotiations for purchase of right of way
- Summer 2010 - Finalize preliminary roadway plans, update environmental study, and prepare final right of way plat
- Jan. 13, 2010 - PIM
2007 - Design work started
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 19, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.