Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/18 Freeway Conversion Study - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
No scheduled meetings.
- Nov. 19, 2013 - Third PIM, present preferred alternative
- Apr. 24, 2013 – Second PIM, presented freeway conversion alternatives
- Apr. 3, 2013 – Agency/local officials meeting, presented freeway conversion alternatives
- June 18, 2012 - Operational planning meeting/local officials meeting, Introduced study and solicited feedback
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
- Via online comment/questionnaire
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.