Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/18 Freeway Conversion Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
- Nov. 2013 – Local officials/resource agency meeting
- Late 2013 – 30 percent plan submittal
- Spring 2014 – Environmental Assessment (EA) submittal
- Fall 2014 – EA/Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) approval
- Nov. 19, 2013 – Third PIM
- Apr. 24, 2013 – Second PIM
- Apr. 22, 2013 – Stakeholder meeting with Ho-Chunk Nation
- Apr. 10, 2013 – Stakeholder meeting with Dane County
- Apr. 3, 2013 – Local officials/resource agency meeting
- Oct. 23, 2012 – Stakeholder meeting with Ho-Chunk Nation
- Oct. 1, 2012 – Stakeholder meeting with the city of Madison and Dane County
- July 31, 2012 – Public Information Meeting (PIM)
- June 18, 2012 – Operational Planning Meeting/Local officials meeting
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 20, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.