Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/Phillips Blvd. - Project updates
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Feb. 2013 - PIM anticipated to present construction staging
- Nov. 6, 2012 - Meeting with Sauk City Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin 511 Travel information for current traffic conditions
- Wisconsin 511 travel information (SW region)
- Project traffic impacts
News releases (project specific)
- View all WisDOT news releases
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 19, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.