Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 Corridor Study (County N-WIS 26) - Maps
US 12, County N (Cottage Grove) to WIS 26 (Fort Atkinson), in Dane and Jefferson counties.
View SW, US 12 Corridor Study (County N-WIS 26) in a larger map.
- Study segments
- County N to WIS 73
- WIS 73 to US 18
- US 18 to Park Road
- Park Road to County J
- County J to WIS 26
Mar. 4, 2014 - PIM (corridor, intersection and access recommendations)
- Map 1 – County N to Nora Rd. area
- Map 2 – WIS 73 area
- Map 3a – West Cambridge area
- Map 3b – Cambridge urban corridor detail
- Map 4 – County A to County J
- Map 5 – County G to WIS 26/Fort Atkinson
April 20, 2011 - PIM (existing land use, driveways and other features)
- Between County N and Thorstad Lane
- Between Thorstad Lane and western Cambridge limits
- Between western Cambridge limits and North Oakland Road
- Between Oestreich Lane and WIS 26
- Within the village of Cambridge
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: Mar. 27, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.