Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Cross Plains - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No meetings scheduled
- May 7, 2014 - Project comments due
- Apr. 22, 2014 - PIM, discussed planned improvements to US 14
(Main St.) in Cross Plains.
5:30 to 7 p.m., Glacier Creek Middle School Cafeteria, 2800 Military Rd., Cross Plains. Brief presentation at 6 p.m.
- Nov. 19, 2013 - PIM, planned improvements to US 14 (Main
St.) in Cross Plains to be discussed
- Open-house format with a variety of exhibits and maps available for review. Project staff was available to answer questions throughout the evening.
- The public was encouraged to attend and share verbal or written comments about the project.
- Sept. 4, 2013 - Comments on Environmental Assessment (EA) were due
- Aug. 20, 2013 - Public Hearing
- Apr. 4, 2012 - PIM
- Mid-Dec. 2011 - Meetings with business owners
- Nov. 10, 2011 - Cross Plains Chamber of Commerce event
- Oct. 25, 2011 - On-site meetings with impacted property owners
- Sept. 13, 2011 - PIM
- Sept. 8, 2011 - Stakeholder meeting
- Sept. 6, 2011 - Work session with DNR
- Feb. 2011- PIM
- Monthly - Community work sessions
- April 4, 2014 - Public meeting scheduled for US 14 project TUESDAY, April 22, Cross Plains
- All WisDOT news releases
- Cross Plains Area Chamber of Commerce
- Good Neighbors Committee
- Trout Unlimited
- Ironman Event Organizers
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
- Snowmobile Club
- Ice Age Trail
- Black Earth Creek Watershed Association
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation issues, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.