Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Reconstruction - Maps
US 14, WIS 92 to US 12/18 (Beltline), Brooklyn to Madison, Dane County.
- US 14, WIS 138 to WIS 92 (Segment E), in Town of Rutland (south of Oregon)
- Park and ride lot (Segment F), in Town of Rutland (east of Oregon) in the southeast quadrant of the US 14/WIS 138 interchange
- Project location/overview (showing all projects segments A-G) Note - segments A, B, C, D, G are completed
US 14, WIS 138 to WIS 92 (Segment E), in Town of Rutland (south of Oregon)
View SW, US 14 Reconstruction, WIS 138 to WIS 92 (Segment E) in a larger map.
- Reconstruct as a new four-lane, limited-access highway
- This section of roadway to be relocated onto right of way originally purchased in 1976
- Construction scheduled for 2018
Park and ride lot (Segment F), in Town of Rutland (east of Oregon) in the southeast quadrant of the US 14/WIS 138 Interchange
View SW, US 14 Reconstruction, Park and ride lot (Segment F) in a larger map.
- Construction date TBD
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: May 28, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.