Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Verona Rd. (US 18/151) Project - Environmental documents
For more information regarding the FEIS or ROD, contact:
Larry Barta, WisDOT Project Manager
Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS)
FEIS completed Jun. 2011.
FEIS includes all the final recommendations, updated costs and all the changes resulting from public comment. It officially documents the findings of the study.
- ES.1, Study area
- ES.2, Purpose and need
- ES.3, Alternatives
- ES.4, Impacts
- ES.5, List of abbreviations
Volumes 1 and 2
Volume 1, Sections (22.5 MB)
- ES, Executive summary
- Section 1, Purpose and need
- Section 2, Alternatives
- Section 3, Affected environment
- Section 4, Environmental consequences
- Section 5, Coordination
- Section 6, List of preparers
- Section 7, Index
Volume 2, Appendices (30.8 MB)
- Appendix A, Alternatives screening process description
- Appendix B, Allied-Dunnís Marsh physical improvement plan report
- Appendix C, Indirect and cumulative effects analysis
- Appendix D, Conceptual stage relocation plan
- Appendix E, Storm water report
- Appendix F, Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) and Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement (SDEIS) preparation agency correspondence
- Appendix G, SDEIS comment and agency correspondence
- Appendix H, List of meetings
- Appendix I, Bicycle Federation meeting discussion summary
- Appendix J, SAFETEA-LU 6002 coordination plan
- Appendix K, Impact analysis methodology
- Appendix L, South Reliever report (without appendices)
Record of Decision (ROD)
ROD signed fall 2011.
The following documents are in Adobe PDF
format unless noted otherwise.
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- View complete ROD
(or view complete document broken down into files below with smaller file sizes to reduce download times.)
- Cover, Table of contents, pages 1-32 with signature (without attachments) (2 MB)
- Attachment A, United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) response letter (2.2 MB)
- Attachment B, FEIS comments/responses
- Attachment C, Noise wall locations (2.9 MB)
- Attachment D, Overview exhibits (1.8 MB)
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Verona Road (US 18/151) Project Team, email@example.com
Last modified: June 10, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.