Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 19, Token Creek Bridges Replacement - Fast facts
Token Creek, Dane County
- SW region Plans, studies and projects
- WIS 19, Token Creek Bridges Replacement
|View SW, WIS 19, Token Creek Bridges Replacement Project in a larger map.|
This project has been completed. For more information, contact:
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843
- Replace two bridges on WIS 19 between US 51 and Portage Rd.
- Safety inspections show rapid deterioration of the steel beams in the superstructure of the two bridges, which were constructed in the 1930s and rehabilitated in 1989.
- The structures are currently posted for a 40-ton weight limit. While safe to travel at this time, the bridges require replacement as soon as possible. (only the western structure is posted right now)
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: December 2, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.