Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 33 Reconstruction - Fast facts
Beaver Dam, Dodge
|View SW, WIS 33 (Park Ave.) Reconstruction in Beaver Dam, (University Ave.-Keller Blvd./Monroe St.) - Dodge County in a larger map.|
This project is completed. For more information, contact:
Barb Gassen, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843
WIS 33 (Park Ave.) between University Ave. and Keller Blvd./Monroe St. in the city of Beaver Dam, Dodge County.
- WIS 33 (Park Ave.) in the city of Beaver Dam is undergoing reconstruction.
- May 28 to August 2013
- WIS 33 will be closed to through traffic.
- Access to businesses and residents will remain open.
- Through traffic will be detoured using US 151, Industrial Dr., and DeClark St.
- Traffic signals at the intersection of University Ave. and Park Ave. will be deactivated and replaced with a 3-way stop during the construction project.
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: October 18, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.