Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Alternative A
Adds capacity to intersections and improves mobility without additional traffic lanes or interchanges.
- Turn lanes are added or extended at most intersections
- Signal coordination
- Relocation of the Broadway intersection to the north
- Re-design of the frontage road intersections at Pflaum Rd. and Buckeye Rd.
- Connect Anderson St. to East Washington Ave. at the Lien Rd. intersection
- Remove Daentl Rd. access
The following document(s) are in Adobe
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Alt A – Summary maps
- Alt A – US 12/18 (Beltline) area
- Alt A – Beltline EB traffic flow
- Alt A – Stoughton Rd. traffic flow
Alt A – Broadway echelon traffic flow
- Alt A – Buckeye Rd. to Pflaum Rd.
- Alt A – Cottage Grove Rd.
- Alt A – WIS 30 Diverging Diamond
- Alt A – E. Washington to Pierstorff
Alt A – E. Washington
- Alt A – E. Washington traffic flow
- Alt A – Amelia Erhart area
- Alt A – Hanson Rd. to County CV
- Alt A – I-39/90/94 to WIS 19
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.