Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Alternative A
Adds capacity to intersections and improves mobility without additional traffic lanes or interchanges.
- Convert US 12/18 (Beltline) interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- Construct Modified Echelon Interchange at Broadway
- Relocate frontage roads at the Pflaum Rd. and Buckeye Rd. intersections
- Convert WIS 30 interchange to a DDI
- Construct Echelon Interchange at East Washington Ave.
Note - A full description of Alternative A is below.
Updated alternative description and summary maps to be included in the Draft EIS (DEIS)
March 19, 2013 PIM
- Alt A – Summary maps
- Alt A – US 12/18 (Beltline) area
- Alt A – Beltline EB traffic flow
- Alt A – Stoughton Rd. traffic flow
Alt A – Broadway echelon traffic flow
- Alt A – Buckeye Rd. to Pflaum Rd.
- Alt A – Cottage Grove Rd.
- Alt A – WIS 30 Diverging Diamond
- Alt A – E. Washington to Pierstorff
Alt A – E. Washington
- Alt A – E. Washington traffic flow
- Alt A – Amelia Erhart area
- Alt A – Hanson Rd. to County CV
- Alt A – I-39/90/94 to WIS 19
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Feb. 27, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.