Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Alternative B
Intersection to interchange conversion.
- Converts the following intersections to interchanges:
- Pflaum Rd.
- Buckeye Rd.
- Lexington Ave./Commercial Ave.
- East Washington Ave.
- Hoepker Rd.
- Anderson St.
- Freeflow ramps to and from westbound US 12/18 (Beltline)
- overpasses (no access from US 51) at Helgeson Dr., Kinsman Blvd., and County CV
- and free-flow ramps to and from the west side of US 12/18 (Beltline)
The following document(s) are in Adobe
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Alt B – Summary maps
- Alt B – Beltline west
- Alt B – Beltline
- Alt B – Buckeye Rd. to Pflaum Rd.
Alt B – Buckeye Rd.
- Alt B – Buckeye traffic flow
- Alt B – Pflaum Rd.
- Alt B – Pflaum traffic flow
- Alt B – Cottage Grove Rd.
Alt B – WIS 30 to Lexington/Commercial
- Alt B – Lexington to Commercial
- Alt B – E. Washington to Pierstorff
- Alt B – E. Washington
- Alt B – E. Washington traffic flow
Alt B – Amelia Erhart area
- Alt B – Hanson Rd. to County CV
- Alt B – I-39/90/94 to WIS 19
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, email@example.com
Last modified: June 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.