Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Alternative B
Adds travel and turning lanes, consolidates access points, and converts larger intersections with safety and operational issues to interchanges.
- Converts the following intersections to interchanges:
- Pflaum Rd.
- Buckeye Rd.
- Lexington Ave./Commercial Ave.
- East Washington Ave.
- Anderson St.
- Hoepker Rd.
- Converts US 12/18 interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI) with free-flow ramps from southbound US 51 to westbound US 12/18 (Beltline) and from the eastbound Beltline to northbound US 51
- Converts WIS 30 interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- Overpasses (no access from/to US 51) at Kinsman Blvd. and County CV
Note - A full description of Alternative B is below.
Updated alternative description and summary maps to be included in the Draft EIS (DEIS)
March 19, 3013 PIM
- Alt B – Summary maps
- Alt B – Beltline west
- Alt B – Beltline
- Alt B – Buckeye Rd. to Pflaum Rd.
Alt B – Buckeye Rd.
- Alt B – Buckeye traffic flow
- Alt B – Pflaum Rd.
- Alt B – Pflaum traffic flow
- Alt B – Cottage Grove Rd.
Alt B – WIS 30 to Lexington/Commercial
- Alt B – Lexington to Commercial
- Alt B – E. Washington to Pierstorff
- Alt B – E. Washington
- Alt B – E. Washington traffic flow
Alt B – Amelia Erhart area
- Alt B – Hanson Rd. to County CV
- Alt B – I-39/90/94 to WIS 19
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, email@example.com
Last modified: May 12, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.