Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Alternative C
Provides a free-flow movement for traffic through the corridor.
- Includes interchanges at the following locations (as listed
in Alternative B)
- Pflaum Rd.
- Buckeye Rd.
- Lexington Ave./Commercial Ave.
- East Washington Ave.
- Hoepker Rd.
- and at
- Terminal Dr./Voges Rd.
- Kinsman Blvd.
- Rieder Rd./Amelia Earhart Dr.
- Includes express lanes over US 12/18 (Beltline) and express lanes over WIS 30/railroad crossing/Lexington Ave.
The following document(s) are in Adobe
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Alt C – Summary maps
- Alt C – Beltline west
- Alt C – Beltline
- Alt C – Buckeye Rd.
Alt C – Buckeye Rd. to Pflaum Rd.
- Alt C – Buckeye Rd. traffic flow
- Alt C – Pflaum Rd.
- Alt C – Pflaum Rd. traffic flow
- Alt C – Cottage Grove Rd.
Alt C – Lexington to Commercial
- Alt C – E. Washington to Anderson
- Alt C – E. Washington to Pierstorff
- Alt C – E. Washington traffic flow
- Alt C – Amelia Erhart area
- Alt C – Hanson Rd. to County CV
- Alt C – I-39/90/94 (Interstate)
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.