Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Recommended Alternative
Alternative that WisDOT feels best addresses the safety and operational issues on the corridor, taking into account the environmental impacts and estimated costs. The alternative may change based on input from resource agencies, local municipalities, and the public.
- Combination of Alternatives A, B, and C throughout the corridor
- Converts US 12/18 (Beltline) interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- Construct Modified Echelon Interchange at Broadway
- Converts the following intersections to interchanges:
- Pflaum Rd.
- Buckeye Rd.
- East Washington Ave.
- Anderson St. (in Alternative B option)
- Kinsman Blvd (in Alternative C option)
- Hoepker Rd.
- Converts WIS 30 interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- Overpasses (no access from/to US 51) at Kinsman Blvd. (Alternative B option) and County CV
Note - A full description of the Recommended Alternative is below.
Updated alternative description and summary maps to be included in the Draft EIS (DEIS)
Recommended Alternative from Mar. 19, 2013 PIM
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 12, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.