Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Maps
US 51 (Stoughton Rd.), Terminal Dr./Voges Rd. (McFarland) to WIS 19, north of I-39/90/94 (DeForest).
View SW, US 51 project in a larger map.
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Alt A – Additional capacity without interchange conversion
- Alt B – Intersection to interchange conversion
- Alt C – Free flow through corridor
Roadway and bicycle facility alternatives
Diverging diamond interchange (DDI)
- Handout - Diverging diamond interchange (DDI) info.
- Note - The following DDI videos are for reference purposes only until WisDOT develops its own.
Mar. 19, 2013 PIM
- Renderings - Echelon and Diverging diamond interchange (DDI)
- Crash map (March 2013 update)
Aug. 14, 2012 - PIM
- Crash chart data by segment
- Existing alternatives from Traffic, Safety and Needs Identification Analysis (TSNIA)
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.