Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51, Stoughton Rd. Corridor Study - Public involvement, archives
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Aug. 14, 2012 - PIM to reacquaint the public with project
work that has been done to date as part of the Traffic, Safety
and Needs Identification Analysis (TSNIA) and provide info.
regarding the new study
- Comment sheet
- WisDOT welcomes your comments. Fill out the comment
sheet and send it via email to
project staff or mail
it in to:
Jeff Berens, WisDOT Project Manager
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
- WisDOT welcomes your comments. Fill out the comment sheet and send it via email to project staff or mail it in to:
- Environmental impact matrix
- View exhibits/maps (crash chart data) from this meeting
- View exhibits/maps (existing alternatives from TSNIA) from this meeting
Prior to the current EIS study, a Needs Assessment (NA) and TSNIA Study were completed for the corridor.
The NA identified corridor deficiencies and needs, and the TSNIA developed long-term planning solutions to address those needs.
2007 and earlier
- Oct. 16/17, 2007 - TSNIA, PIMs to present the revised alternatives and their impacts on the corridor
- Nov. 9/10, 2006 - TSNIA, business info. meetings to discuss potential impacts of the alternatives on businesses within the corridor
- Mar. 29/30, 2006 - TSNIA, PIMs to present the corridor study alternatives
- May 3, 2004 - TSNIA, alternative solutions workshop
- Apr. 7, 9 and 10, 2003 - NA, PIMs to present the NA results
Questions about the content of this page:
US 51 Stoughton Road Study Team, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.