Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 73 - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
- Winter 2013/2014 – Utility work in preparation for construction.
- Late April 2014 – Construction anticipated to start.
- Nov. 2014 – Construction scheduled to be completed.
- Jan. 27, 2014 – Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Jan. 23, 2013 - Third PIM
- Oct. 2012 - Environmental Report submittal
- July 11, 2012 - Second PIM
- June 18, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- May 15, 2012 - Wisconsin DNR meeting
- May 8, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18
- Mar. 21, 2012 - Local officials meeting (LOM) and PIM
- Mar. 6, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Feb. 13, 2012 - Operational Planning Meeting
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region, Project Field Office-Edgerton, i39-90Project@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: January 28, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.