Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 73 - Schedule
Note: Construction scheduled to start April 22, 2014.
WIS 73 to be closed to through traffic (between I-39/90 and US 12/18) from late April until November 2014. Alternate routes are required.
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - Open house meeting for area
- April 22, 2014 – WIS 73 reconstruction anticipated to start.
- WIS 73 to be closed to through traffic (between I-39/90 and US 12/18) until November 2014. Alternate routes are required.
- Sign up for
project email updates. (Note: link
to I-39/90 Project email list.)
- November 2014 – Construction scheduled to be completed.
- Jan. 27, 2014 – Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Jan. 23, 2013 - Third PIM
- Oct. 2012 - Environmental Report submittal
- July 11, 2012 - Second PIM
- June 18, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- May 15, 2012 - Wisconsin DNR meeting
- May 8, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Mar. 21, 2012 - Local officials meeting (LOM) and PIM
- Mar. 6, 2012 - Stakeholders meeting for WIS 73 and US 12/18 intersection
- Feb. 13, 2012 - Operational Planning Meeting
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region, Project Field Office-Edgerton, i39-90Project@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: April 15, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.