Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Corridor Study - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- April 30, 2014 - PIM 4-7 p.m., J.C. McKenna Middle School, 307 S. First St., Evansville
- April 23, 2014 - Project comments were due; comment sheet
- April 2, 2014 - Local officials meeting (LOM)
- October 27, 2010 - PIM
- June 29, 2010 - Local officials meeting
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation issues, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: July 3, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.