Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14/61 Improvements - Maps
US 14/61, Westby to Viroqua, in Vernon County. Improvements anticipated to be implemented in three segments:
- Segment 2 (Westby Bypass), Cut A Cross Rd. to Tristate Rd.
- Segment 3 (Viroqua Bypass), Springville Rd. to County T/WIS 27/WIS 82
- Segment 1 (Westby-Viroqua), four-lane divided highway, South St. to County BB - Project completed
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Project location (printable version)
- Proposed typical section - 4-lane divided highway
- Final plans, part 1 of 2
- Final plans, part 2 of 2
- Plat maps, part 1 of 4
- Plat maps, part 2 of 4
- Plat maps, part 3 of 4
- Plat maps, part 4 of 4
- System linkage
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.