Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14/61 Improvements - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
View meetings for each segment
- View Segment 1 (Westby-Viroqua), four-lane divided highway, meetings - Project completed
- View Segment 2 (Westby Bypass), meetings
- View Segment 3 (Viroqua Bypass), meetings
Numerous meetings involving county and city officials, business owners and local residents occurred throughout project design phase:
For meetings after 2007, visit links above.
For meetings 2007 and earlier, view information below.
- Nov. 6, 2007 in Viroqua
- Sept. 25, 2007 in Viroqua
- Mar. 29, 2007 in Viroqua
- Jan. 30, 2007 in Viroqua
- Dec. 19, 2006 in Viroqua
- Nov. 2, 2006 in Oregon
- Oct. 18, 2006 in Westby
- Mar. 1, 2006 in Westby
- Feb. 21, 2006 in Viroqua
- Brochure - Wisconsin relocation rights, business, farm and non-profit
- Brochure - The rights of landowners
- Brochure - Wisconsin relocation rights, residential
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.