Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 151 Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study - Maps
US 151, WIS 175 to County WH, through city of Fond du Lac, town of Fond du Lac, town of Empire, and town of Taycheedah, in Fond du Lac County.
View NE, US 151 Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study in a larger map.
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
US 151/WIS 23 interchange alternatives
July 22, 2008 - PIM
- Exhibits, West alternative
- Exhibits, Middle alternative
- Exhibits, East alternative
- Alternative A3 with frontage road option 1
- Alternative A3 with frontage road option 4
May 27, 2008 - Stakeholders meeting
- Alternative 23-7 revised
- Frontage road alternatives (option A3-1, frontage road option A3-2 and A3-3)
Mar. 27, 2008 - PIM
- US 151/WIS 23 East corridor alternatives
- US 151 middle corridor alternatives
- US 41/US 151 West corridor alternatives
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 3, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.