Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 151 Freeway Conversion - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2013-2015 - Environmental study and documentation preparation
Future (next year and beyond)
- Spring 2014 - Conduct local officials and PIM meetings to present alternatives and seek input
- 2015-2017 - Prepare official map
Past (anything prior to today)
2011 - Environmental study continues
- Fall 2010 - Summary report
- 2010 - Environmental study was started
- July 15, 2009 - Public Information Meeting (PIM)
- May 12, 2009 - Local officials meeting (LOM)
- June 2008 - Surveys sent
- April 16, 2008 - PIM
- February 5, 2008 - LOM
2007-2008 - Data collected
Summer 2007 - Initiated corridor study
Questions about the content of this page:
Mark Westerveld, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 11, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.