Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 18 Bluemound Rd. and Moreland Blvd. - Public involvement
Follow us on Twitter and recommend us to your networks.
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Mar. 2013/2014 - PIM scheduled, provide preconstruction info. west segment (Manhattan Dr. - I-94)
- Feb. 28, 2012 - PIM, present US 18 proposed improvements
exhibits/maps from meeting
- Proposed improvements
- Construction sequencing
- View exhibits/maps from meeting
- May 23, 2011 - Business info. meeting, present construction
plans for US 18 (Bluemound Rd.) project, Moorland Rd. to 124th
St. in Milwaukee County.
- Highlight planned improvements, construction schedule, traffic control and answer questions regarding the upcoming construction.
- Maps showing the proposed improvements were available and representatives from project team answered questions/concerns.
- Apr. 5, 2011 - PIM, present final plan middle segment (I-94 to Moorland Rd.) and west segment (Manhattan Dr. to Moorland Rd.) and provide preconstruction information east segment (east of Moorland Rd. to 124th St.)
2010 and older
- May 6, 2010 - PIM, present final plan east segment (Moorland Rd. to 124th St.) with focus on traffic handling and business access during construction
- Apr. 22, 2009 - PIM, present ongoing plans, preferred alternatives with opportunity for feedback from the public
- Sept. 24, 2008 - PIM, present initial plans and invite feedback from the public
- Apr. 23, 2008 - PIM, provide info. to public on proposed project
- Newsletter - Apr. 2011
- Newsletter - Apr. 2010
- Newsletter - Apr. 2009
- Newsletter - Aug. 2008
- Newsletter - Apr. 2008
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.