Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 18 Bluemound Rd. and Moreland Blvd. - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Nothing at this time
Future (next year and beyond)
- Mar. 2013/2014 - PIM scheduled
- 2015 - Construction scheduled to start, west segment (Manhattan Dr. to I-94)
Past (anything prior to today)
- Apr. 2012 - Construction started on middle segment (I-94 to Moorland Rd.)
- Feb. 28, 2012 - PIM
- Jul. 2011 - Construction started, Bluemound Rd.
- May 23, 2011 - Business information meeting
- May 9, 2011 - Preliminary work started US 18 (Bluemound Rd.), Moorland Rd. to WIS 100
- Apr. 5, 2011 - PIM
- 2011 - Construction started, east segment (east of Moorland Rd. to 124th St.)
- Sept. 24, 2008 - PIM
- Apr. 23, 2008 - PIM
- 2008 - Planning started
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.