Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 18 Bluemound Rd. and Moreland Blvd. - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
- Visit Wisconsin 511 travel information for the SE region
- SE region weekly construction update
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
2016/2017 - West segment (Manhattan Dr. to I-94) construction scheduled
- Improvements, Kossow Rd. intersection
- New sidewalk, E. Moreland Blvd.
- Design updates
- Kossow Rd. preferred alternative
- Two through lanes in each direction will be maintained at all times on Bluemound Rd.
- Access to businesses will be maintained throughout the project
- View presentation from Apr. 5, 2011 PIM on Managing Construction and Minimizing Disruption
All closures are dependent on favorable weather conditions. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.