Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 53 Corridor Preservation Study
Spooner/Trego Area - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Feb. 4, 2014 - Notice of Opportunity to request a Public Hearing
Past (anything prior to today)
- Jan. 2014 - Environmental Assessment (EA) signed
- Drafting the EA
- Nov. 3, 2011 - PIM
- May 2010-2011 - Official mapping and corridor preservation
- December 2009-August 2010 - Environmental documentation and determination of the preferred alternative for intersection upgrades
- May 2009-May 2010 - Alternative development and analysis
- June 2007-April 2008 - Data collection: traffic counts, crash statistics, etc.
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: Feb. 4, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.