Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 45/100 Corridor Study - Environmental documents
US 45/WIS 100 (Puetz to College Ave.)
- An Environmental Report (ER) for this segment was approved on Nov. 18, 2011 by FHWA
US 45/WIS 100 (College to Layton Ave.)
- An Environmental Assessment (EA) has been prepared for this study which documents the need for proposed improvements, the alternatives that were considered and their impacts
- An EA is required by National and Wisconsin Environmental Policy Acts (NEPA and WEPA) for projects with potentially significant social, economic, natural resource and other impacts.
- The EA will be available for public review/comment Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is the lead agency and is responsible for the review and approval of environmental documents.
- Estimated project cost, Basic Sheet 4, Air Quality - part 1 of 4
- Factor sheets - part 2 of 4
- Appendices A-E - part 3 of 4
- Appendices F-J - part 4 of 4
Public Hearing took place Jan. 16, 2014 on the EA.
- Comments/written testimony sheet Comments on EA were due Jan. 31, 2014
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: December 19, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.