Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 (County U - County D) Fox River Bridge and Approaches Corridor - Maps
WIS 96, County U (County Line Rd./Lock Rd.) - County D (Plum Rd.), in village of Wrightstown, in Brown County.
Jul. 27, 2011 - Public Hearing exhibits/maps
Preferred alternative - Alternative 1, the preferred alternative, to
be carried through the remainder of the environmental study.
- It is aligned along Broadway St. west of the Fox River.
- It will address the grade problems at the Canadian National Railroad crossing and improve the intersection with Main St.
- It crosses the Fox River south of the existing bridge and will cross over Washington St. and a portion of the Plum Creek wetlands on structure before tying into a new intersection at Fair St.
- Existing High St. will be used as the connection between Washington St. (County Z) and the new bridge crossing.
- Roundabouts are being considered at the intersections with Main St. and Fair St.
- Proposed bridge typical section
- View Public involvement page for info. on other alternatives.
Jun. 23, 2010 - Public Information Meeting (PIM) and region selection meeting exhibits/maps, two remaining alternatives considered
Jan.–Mar. 2010 - Screening of Alternative 1 options
Nov. and Dec. 2009 - Project Advisory Committee meeting and presentation to the village board exhibits/maps, Two remaining alternatives
Jun. 11, 2009 - PIM exhibits/maps
- Six remaining alternatives overview
- Six remaining alternatives
- Alternative 1, Bridge over Washington St.
- Alternative 2, At-grade intersection with Washington St.
- Alternative 3, At-grade intersection with Washington St.
- Alternative 4, Bridge over Washington St.
- Alternative 5, At-grade intersection with Washington St.
- Alternative 5, Bridge over Washington St.
- Alternative 6, Bridge over Washington St.
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 8, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.