Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Crashes are an unfortunate reality for some Wisconsin drivers
Statewide information on the human consequences of traffic crashes. Reports are offered in several levels of detail, including the number and type of crashes, type of vehicles involved in crashes, severity of injuries, and information about the drivers involved.
If you have difficulty locating information or need underlying data tables, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents below are presented in Adobe PDF format .
- Introduction and Glossary
- Section 1: General Highlights
- Section 2: Crashes
- Section 3: Driver Data
- Section 4: Vehicle Data
- Section 5: Alcohol
- Section 6: Speed-Related Crashes
- Section 7: Safety Equipment
- Entire Wisconsin Traffic Crash Facts book
Statewide traffic-related alcohol information (traffic crashes, arrests, convictions and driver safety plan data).
- Table of Contents
- Section 1: Magnitude of the Problem
- Section 2: Alcohol Consumption
- Section 3: Legal Sanctions
- Section 4: Alcohol Arrests
- Section 5: Alcohol Convictions
- Section 6: Alcohol Crashes
- Section 7: Driver Safety Plans
- Entire Wisconsin Alcohol Traffic Facts Book
Statewide profile of crash information and motorcycling in Wisconsin.
- 2011 Wisconsin Safety Facts - Bicycle
- 2011 Wisconsin Safety Facts - Deer
- 2011 Wisconsin Safety Facts - Pedestrian
- 2011 Wisconsin Safety Facts - Speed
- 2012 Field Observation of Seatbelt Use in Wisconsin
- 2007 Crash facts on the 16-19 year old age group
Questions about the content of this page:
Donald Lyden, email@example.com
Last modified: March 19, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.