Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
RIDESHARE - Bike buddy, benefits
Pedaling the benefits
- The RIDESHARE program matches bicyclists together who bike the same route.
- Register on the same form as for carpooling. It has bicycle commuting questions that produce bike buddy matches.
- Bicyclists can register as either an experienced rider or
novice. Then you can choose if you would prefer to ride with an experienced or
Bike Buddy Registration and Matching
Playing time 00:05:12
Instructional video on how to use the Wisconsin RIDESHARE web site to sign up for the Bike Buddy program and find a match.
- Radio ad - Bike buddy feature - Man encourages friend to try riding to work with a bike buddy. Playing time 00:01:00 Audio transcript
- After you register, track environmental and financial savings
that accumulates by biking, with
Mobile Reporting On the Go
Playing time 00:05:00. A message can be sent to a smart phone and/or email.
- Bike Buddy Registration and Matching Playing time 00:05:12
- Stay healthier, get exercise
- Save on air pollution
- Use the bike buddy tips below to get you off on the right foot
- Buddy up with a novice or an expert bicyclist
- Use the calculator to determine your current costs of automobile driving
RIDESHARE Coordinator, RIDESHARE@dot.wi.gov
Last modified: November 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.