Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
RIDESHARE - Carpool, benefits
Driving home the benefits
- It’s FREE!
- Program serves every commuter in Wisconsin - drivers, riders, or bicyclists.
- Track environmental and financial savings on a smart phone and/or email with Mobile Reporting on-the-go.
- You can always tell when new matches show up on a match list. New matches are marked with a icon each time you run a match list.
- There are over 100
park and ride lots to serve commuters.
- Some park and ride lots are served by transit, have bike
racks, and offer overnight parking.
- Some park and ride lots are served by transit, have bike racks, and offer overnight parking.
- Log back in at any time and run a new matchlist, update your profile, or choose to participate in other program features, or delete your registration.
- Log in through Facebook and see the public profiles of those you match.
- Use the carpool tips to get your carpool off on the right foot.
- Calculate your current commuter costs.
- Use the High occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes at the vehicle on-ramps.
- Carpools with two or more occupants may use the HOV lanes on freeway on-ramps. HOV lanes are marked with a diamond and provide quick access to the freeways.
- Check on the construction projects you commute through for up to date road construction information.
- Use the commuter toolbox.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Karen Schmiechen, email@example.com
Last modified: April 5, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.