Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Brown County
Select an orange icon on map, or from text listing below, for specific info. on Brown County park and rides.
Lot listings (alphabetical order) - Nearest city/town/village/landmark (nearest intersection)
- Bellevue (WIS 172/County GV)
- De Pere (US 41/County G)
Starting Monday, Apr. 28 - Park and ride users will not be able to access this park and ride using southbound Lawrence Ave.
- The park and ride will remain open.
- To access it - Use Mid Valley Rd. and travel eastbound on Grant until Lawrence Dr.
- Northbound Lawrence Dr. will remain open and users will be able to access the park and right traveling northbound.
- This closure is anticipated for one week.
- Dyckesville (WIS 57/County DK)
- Green Bay (WIS 54/WIS 57)
- Lineville Rd. (US 41/141 and County M)
- Packerland (County RK/Packerland Dr. (County EB))
- Note - This lot closed Nov. 16, 2012. Please use new park and ride lot on County RK. A message board and signs are in place directing customers to the new park and ride lot.
- Wrightstown (US 41/County S)
Derek Weyer, email@example.com
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 15, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.