Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots in Wisconsin
Click on yellow counties on map or on county names below for details/maps to park and ride lots.
Take advantage of nearly 100 park and ride lots throughout Wisconsin to meet your carpool, vanpool or bike buddies.
- Parking is FREE.
- Many have overnight parking in designated spaces, secure bike racks, shelters, lighting, and more.
- Conveniently located adjacent to or near on/off-ramps along freeways and major highways.
- Many of the Milwaukee, Waukesha and Madison area park and ride lots are also served by public transit.
Other commuting options available in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin RIDESHARE program - Serving all of Wisconsin and bordering counties.
- City of Madison rideshare program - A partnership of commuting options.
- State of Wisconsin vanpool program - Available to commuters with a Madison destination.
- Traveling by bike or foot - Bike and pedestrian travel information.
- Travel by Public
Transit - Public transit travel information.
- Travel by Rail - Railroad travel information.
- WisDOT travel information - Access to a variety of Wisconsin travel information.
- Great Rivers Transit - Serving commuters from western Wisconsin to the Twin Cities.
- Twin Cities Metro commuter services rideshare - Rideshare database for the Twin Cities/western Wisconsin region.
Division of Transportation Systems Development (DTSD), firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.