Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Dane County
Middleton (US 12/Parmenter
St.), Lot 13-09
NOTE - This lot will be closed for two days during the week of May 4–8, 2015 to pave and stripe the parking lot.
- Weather will determine which days the lot will close.
- Please seek an alternate parking location during that time.
- The city of Middleton has parking available at the Middleton Library off Hubbard St.
- Take US 12/18 towards Middleton
- East on Parmenter St. (Exit 249)
- Lot located on right
- No trucks over 8,000 pounds.
- No vehicles for sale.
- No detached trailers.
- 48 hour limit.
- For questions related to parking longer than 48
Middleton Police Dept. (608) 824-7300
- Lighted asphalt lot
- Parking for 51 vehicles
- Free parking
- US 12 bicycle/pedestrian trail access
- RIDESHARE, (608) 266-RIDE
Joe Conduah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Apr. 29, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.