Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Park and ride lots, Outagamie County
US 41/County E/Ballard Rd.,
- From US 41/ County E interchange, head north on County E
- Turn right (east) on Evergreen Dr.
- Lot located on the corner on right
- Directional signs to this lot are located on US 41 ramps
Note: Shopko Express store shares the access point at Evergreen Dr. The current driveway to the lot is only a right in driveway. Gateway Ct. was constructed to connect to Gateway Dr. in order to drive west on Evergreen Dr. Use Gateway Ct. to exit the park and ride.
- No trucks over 8,000 pounds.
- No vehicles for sale.
- No detached trailers.
- Lighted asphalt lot
- Parking for 142 vehicles
- Free parking
- Bicycle racks, capacity 11
- Bicycle trail access
- Multi-modal transport:
- A number of Appleton city trails are located near the lot
- Valley Transit Route
- Lodging, restaurants, and shopping nearby
Derek Weyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: October 2, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.